Reasons for donation
We understand the appreciation and generosity of private persons and public companies who have donated money in our charitable fund already. The first amount of money was given to buy educational equipment, the second amount was a contribution to the acquisition of another classroom needed for two new groups of children. With our and your help these children get no education at all.
- Your money goes to the school directly. Until now the costs we had , have been paid partly by members of the working group-foundation and have been very low untill now because of th e direct line between school and foundation
- With your gift you give one or more children a chance for a better education and by that for a better future;
- Your gift makes the difference between a life in poverty and a chanceful life;
- How is your money spent? With for example € 25 ( Irs 1250) you pay for 425 pencils or for 208 ballpoints or for 62 note-books or for two school –uniforms.
With € 30 ( Irs 1500) you pay for a month-salary for one teacher. This are only a few examples, you can imagine the costs of writing books, subject books and classroom furniture;
- Maybe for many of us it is not so much money, but it makes the difference for the children and teachers.
So: Please help us and donate : give these wonderful children a chance!
Bankaccount of the Kashi Mandir Foundation:
Number of the bankaccount : NL98ABNA0421907959 of: Stichting Kashi Mandir , Erica
Donations from abroad to the Dutch bankaccount:
For donations from abroad to Holland you may need the following codes:
- BIC code: ABNANL2A
- IBAN code: NL98ABNA0421907959
Please note: All donations received from our European supporters are normally transferred periodically, to reduce unnecessary bank charges.
Once again we thank you all for the generous donations for the children of the Kashi Mandir School.